Heritage Hospitality Recruitment have a lovely opportunity available for a Senior Consultant for a luxury lodge operator, which has a tour operating division. This position is based in Gardens.
Main Duties & Responsibilities
▪ Create and process tour operating travel arrangements through our luxury tour operating division
▪ Making of reservations for the lodges
▪ Quoting, managing and making tour operating bookings including flights, transfers, restaurant reservation, as well as accommodation bookings.
▪ Making lodge reservations for FIT’s and groups and preparing rate proposals.
▪ Assist & maintain an efficient administration system within the department.
▪ Reviewing, monitoring and revising guest service standards, thereby enhancing guest satisfaction.
Required Qualifications & Experience
▪ Excellent customer service orientation.
▪ Destination knowledge of Southern Africa including accommodation, transfers and flights
▪ Previous experience in a Reservations Sales Orientated position advantageous.
▪ Groups reservations experience advantageous.
▪ Previous in-depth experience in a tour operating environment - minimum 2-3 years’ experience in a luxury tour operating environment required. (Safari operating environment beneficial.)
▪ Computer Literacy and creative writing skills required.
▪ Previous Hospitality and Travel Experience essential.
▪ Opera & Tourplan experience extremely beneficial.
▪ The ability to work well within a team environment and without supervision
▪ Exceptional telephone etiquette and mannerisms required
▪ Team and goal orientated
The package on offer is negotiable, and includes excellent company benefits.
To apply, please forward your CV and profile photo as soon as possible.